LEGACY is up and running!
Call and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
The only accredited personal property appraisal company in the Texas panhandle. I have 14 years appraisal experience and 23 years dealer/ estate liquidator experience.
I do it legal and do not leave you, my client, in jeopardy.
Where the values of your items are researched not guessed. Each item is examined, researched and sold in the appropriate venue. We are professionals.
( COVID-19 has affected the values tremendously, short-term. There is no way of knowing when the current market will adjust fully - but it's on the rebound. )
What are we going to do with all Aunt Sally's things? Does anything have any value? Do we need an appraisal for some of the items or the whole house? How do we determine values in order to equally divide items? Which items should we:
1. Sell? NOT YET!
2. Give away NOT YET!
3. Donate? NOT YET!
4. Throw away? NOT YET!
5. Do we have the time?
6. How should we, the family & heirs, begin??
7. No values are guessed - research is always done.
8. If I contact companies, how do I know what kind of education, experience do they have? Are they professionals or are they some pop-up company?
9. How do they account for cash sales?
10. How far ahead of time should I call for a meeting?
~~ As soon as you think you may need services~~
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.